I know you all must've missed me, so here's a short update:
- My gan cheong phone interview with the British American Tobacco Company went well apparently, and I'm going in for the verbal/numerical psychometric assessment test tomorrow. I NEED ALL THE LUCK I CAN GET!
- I decided I still prefer staying at home than going out, and being alone than being with a large group of people.
- I've been having dreams about the past. Pretty damn amazing, but it all amounts to nothing anyway.
- I miss home.
- Pictures later; gotta go! ---
Today's one of those days. Those days where the world takes a dump on you and you think nothing can be worse, so you reveal your most vulnerable, and then realise things actually can make an even worse turn.
There's really no more of me that I can give; and no more so to myself. This space is too public to reveal anything more, so people who matter will get personal updates.
But on a happier note.. Hmm. Okay, no happier note. SLEEP LA, SLEEP.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home